Wednesday 2 November 2011

I love a surpise visit

I'm not a huge fan of 'popping over' to someones house. I just don't like to get in their way and I know the pure embarrassment that is felt when someone does pop over and the house is an absolute bomb site. I on the other hand love when friends pop over. It could have something to do with the fact I'm now a domestic goddess so my house always looks lovely (well the bedroom door can be shut) and I live with a girl so she is just as tidy as I am but feel free to pop over anytime.

This morning I did get a lovely surprise visit.

I was out in the garden working on my assignment. I took the plunge and bought a fancy lil camera which came with another lens so I can change them and zoom and all sorts. I really have no idea what I am doing but have wanted one of these cameras for so long. I think it's all fancy but it is only entry level, saying that I don't see myself buying anything better. My assignment is for my photography course I have started online through Amanda at Mocking-bird I'm finding a subject so I am snapping anything I can find, playing with lighting etc and found this visitor pull up at my front gate.


How could I not love that smile?

All ready for work I made him get in my yard and pose. Well he did. Go into the yard though, not so sure about the posing...

Nice pose farmer boy, oh look Bella got her head in there too.

Here is a little bit of what I'm working on (who am I kidding, randomly snapping). I will post my pics of the country cottage soon.


The roses are in bloom.

My porch, I love my porch

The visit was to only drop of his little piece of paper and ask me to head to the post office for him but it was still a lovely surprise visit.

Also, following on the news of yesterday I don't think my rib is broken. I had excruciating pain yesterday and last night but today I can do a push up, yay. Maybe this bra is holding it in place?? oh well.

Love Kel


1 comment: