Monday 19 November 2012

Point & Shoot: Sydney Pilates

I'm very excited to be linking up with Lou's Point & Shoot. I haven't done this forever and what a better weekend?

So Friday just before 5am I left my little farm house and headed to Dubbo to catch a flight to Sydney. I love flying to Sydney because instead of a 6 hour drive, it's a 45 minute flight, time efficient. I headed to Sydney to complete my Pilates course that I had been preparing for for 2 months so lets just say I can add Pilates instructor to my list of qualifications but to be honest I can't wait to start teaching this as I truly believe that it is so important.

So I guess I'll let my pictures say a thousand words.

These images are a combination of iPhone and DSLR.

The photos are all out of whack but I'm using my iPad and the Blogger App so just think of it like Pulp Fiction and try to sort all the images out in chronological order.

I selfied myself. I love Lululemon, it's a fitness brand but I just feel that it is where fitness meets fashion. The clothes are amazing so I checked that out.

Caught a lil sneaky shot of the course, what happens in a Pilates course...

I bought new Glow in the Dark running shoes (kind of love fluro) and had to test them out so I headed out for a 6K run with a beautiful photographic tour walk home.

Finally I was stuck in the airport :( my flight was delayed by nearly 3 hours. From a 7pm flight we boarded around 9.45pm. After a full on weekend, lots of pain from exercises and just pure exhaustion if the plane was delayed again there would've been tears. So I busied myself with some shots around the airport.
I added some final pics of my doing my Pilates. Self-timer is amazing.

I hope you had a great weekend too, what did you get up to?

Kel xx

































No comments:

Post a Comment