Sunday 11 March 2012

And I'm back

I promised you, about a month ago, that I would post on our adventure to South Australia for the wedding.

Life sometimes takes those twists and turns that you just don't expect and the past month has probably been like that for me. Anyways, moving onwards and upwards I'm back to it.

Here are our adventures for the trip to Penola, our stop over and Australia Day. I hope you enjoy.

The long country roads, I love them.



Our 3 hour stop at Echuca, Where the Rivers run.










Bendigo, who knew you were so pretty?















A 3 hour stopover in Echuca. A beautiful little town. We decided to go through Bendigo and that town is just amazing. I had absolutely no idea it was so pretty.

Australia Day, what else does it mean but drinks, BBQ and Triple J hottest 100?

So sorry about the delay and hopefully I'll be posting again very soon.

Luv Kel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment